Here are the top 5 suggestions: 1. Define your SEO objectives? – Traffic, Lead Generation, Branding 2. Based on the objective – choose the right keywords to focus. 3. Build engaging content on your website around those keywords. Remember – engaging is the keyword. Don’t stuff keywords in your content, write naturally to engage the visitor and get him to click on other tabs, pages or calls to action. 4. Make sure you have Google Console and Google Analytics or other web tracking utility set up on your website. This will tell you how Google is looking at your site (Console) and how users are looking at your site (Analytics) 5. Keep enhancing your content, refine keywords, use paid marketing wherever needed to deliver on your business objectives. Money Keyword video link: https://youtu.be/pXo2SWq6b8k
Share your feedback & if you have any other challenges
or questions on taking your business online write to us in comments or email us
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/014-increase-website-SEO-rank-on-Google.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-09-20 15:00:172019-09-22 10:12:50How can I increase my website SEO rank on Google?
SEO is about planning your website’s messaging with the audience and search engines together. Creating a communication strategy for your online business is by far the most critical part of your online marketing efforts. SEO is a small part of this. With SEO Content you want to:
Address the audience you are talking to (what they are searching, finding or exploring) as opposed to what you have to offer
Address the search engines telling them you have solid, relevant and useful content for visitors to look at. (This is the big change since a few years – keyword stuffing, keyword frequency, word limits, etc are all passe now) Content that is appreciated by viewers is automatically appreciated by the search engines (it is not the other way round as widely believed)
Interact and Engage your reader/viewer. Write (as if you are talking) to your viewer naturally. The higher the engagement, the better your SEO.
Get your viewers to share your content with others too. These are powerful signals for search engines to know your content is not just helpful for people viewing them but they are referring them to others too.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/013-integrate-SEO-into-your-content.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-09-11 15:00:212019-09-21 13:26:245 Aspects To Integrate SEO Into Website Content Strategy
This blog is written on the basis of LIVE talk session, in which prospect client asks some questions and the answers given by ZYT expert and the questions are:
Prospect Client Questions:
Already an SEO agency is working on my website, how can ZYT services help me?
What would be your role?”
ZYT Expert Answering:
Let me give you a quick brief about ZoomYourTraffic Webs Solutions. Our expertise is in online strategy & analytics more than SEO execution.
So if you already have a team who could execute all the suggested changes in the evaluation report would be best.
How we can help is we can create an online marketing plan & roadmap for the entire 12 months.
Also, help on what things to do, when to do & further in analytics. Whether whatever things had been done they are working or not, if not working what is plan B, if that is not working what is plan C. So we help businesses this way.
Most of our customers have in-house team, so we help them creating marketing plans, strategizing for them, ensuring that goals are met & do whatever is required to reach that goal with analytics.
Ok Ok, probably maybe I will ask you to start working on those lines, meanwhile, let me check out what are the possibilities of execution of these changes that you are talking about & prepare a roadmap.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/01-Hire-A-SEO-Expert-Or-Service-Provider.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-08-28 10:41:402019-08-28 10:41:43Already Have Agency Working On Website SEO But Not Getting Right Results?
In this #TechKnow Session Parveen explains, Top 3 SEO Trends Look Ahead? What Are The Challenges And Opportunities It Brings?
Page Speed: At present, Google takes into consideration, both speed and optimization as the ranking signals. Therefore, it becomes evident that the optimization score is presently vital for ranking. The best thing is that you can deal with site optimization and result tracking, all by yourself. Google, over and over again states its commitment towards flawless user experience for its users. Prior, Google made use of the desktop’s page loading time to consider ranking, while currently, it is mobile page speed that turns into a ranking factor in case of mobile. The change essentially dictates that webmasters are required to investigate things that help in boosting the page speed that Google considers essential, as far as page speed evolution is concerned.
Amazon Search: Amazon is not considered to be a universal search engine, however, for product search and shopping, it serves to be a top destination for the users. It’s told that an astounding 56% of customers visit Amazon initially, on the off chance that they have to purchase something. If we consider a seller, it is considered an opportunity missed, on the off chance that he is not selling via Amazon. That is to say, the Amazon SEO strategy is necessary for 2019, in the event that you sell products via Amazon.
Mobile First Indexing: What happens to be Google’s brainchild, mobile-first indexing makes use of your mobile version of the site, so as to index and rank sites. The process is rolling out really quickly as have begun notifying webmasters regarding it. The thought behind mobile first indexing is that henceforth Google will be taking into consideration, mobile versions of a website for ranking.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/06-SEO-trends-and-techniques.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-07-12 09:08:572019-07-12 09:09:00SEO Trends That Will Matter Most in 2019- Challenges And Opportunities
Hello Everyone! A lot of people ask me this question when I meet them, what is the basic principles of SEO success? And the reason is that they have either burned cash, trying to experiment or work with agencies or outsourced providers or themselves & not being able to achieve real, long term business benefits using online marketing. In this video, I’m going to tell you 3 Key Principles to effectively used to make your SEO campaigns successful & work for your online business.
1) Think Long Term: This is the most fundamental mistake most businesses make. They look at online marketing as a quick fix, a quick result driven, a quick money rich kind of an approach. So that once you put money online you get a major business. But in that kind of an approach you will always see results coming in bursts & actually do really well, sometimes will not do well & then you really analyze it for a period of time, you will find that you actually lost money rather than making it. Therefore having a long term vision is very crucial. Take the help of experts to really understand how to plan for the long term & make sure there are campaigns 12/24 months. This is very important. Because only then you will be able to see real online growth for your business.
2) Be Adaptive: Now I may have the longer vision, but if I am not adaptive, I will panic too soon & I’ve seen customers panicking within 3-4 months of the campaign & hey nothing is happening, nothing is working for me. What to do? And I’m losing money. Well, that’s where the adaptive approach is very crucial. Market place & competition is changing, technology is changing real fast & therefore if you be very rigid in your campaigns the chances of you panicking soon will be high. As an example, I’ve seen so many customers come to me & say hey Amod I used to get a lot of traffic visitors from Google 3 years ago, but today nothing is happening. So my counter question to them was OK, what kind of changes you have made to your campaign? They said NO, we do the same things that we did. So how are new results going to come out? Because Google has moved ahead, their search algorithms, their metrology of evaluating websites has tremendously changed. Your competition is coming, they have adapted, they have made the changes & that’s why they’re doing better than you. That is why being adaptable is very crucial. You need to be able to adapt to the market, to competition & technology at the same time. A lot of productive this thing is learning is about unlearning as well. You need to be able to unlearn a lot of things & adapt to new things. We will have a separate video on this aspect coming soon. So being adaptive is the way to move ahead.
3) Having The Right Support: Now in most cases businesses either stop their campaigns on their own for lack of resources or they have the technical expertise to do it or they feel that they can be managed in-house for the right results or they outsourced it to 3rd party agency or freelancer considering that they know the game & the marketing will yield results. However in most cases which has been observed that over a period of time when the evaluation is done the desired or the perceived goals or objectives are not met. And this is where having the right support is crucial, because in the market what we really see is there are more packaged solutions available around for e.g. you create a social media or Google ranking or generate XYZ traffic kind of packages. So it’s all getting packaged type, with no overall br& value or business value happening. Therefore you need the right support to think in an integrated manner on how platforms, which media, what strategy is going to work for you. And you as a business have to be a very key part of that discussion. Now once the goals are set you & your supporting team will work on that road map. Keep evaluating from time to time, be adaptive & achieve long term results for your business.
Key aspects to select support team: a) Integrity is very important & grossly overlooked by businesses very unfortunate b) Reliability in terms of how they’ve done? What kind of work has happened? What kind of results have been achieved in the market, reputation, etc. c) Bottom line whether they can deliver on your goals. You need to evaluate them. That’s why give that time in selecting your support partner. Don’t rush. Underst& whether your vision matches theirs, energies match. Once that happens then you will see the results coming in.
So those were my 3 principles to apply to the business to get started online or want to really drive business results using online marketing.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/20-3-principle-SEO-success.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-06-21 14:30:212019-06-24 11:55:31How To Plan Your SEO Campaigns For Leads, Sales And Online Branding?
Hello everyone. In this video, we are going to bust 3 myths associated with Google’s paid advertising platform Google AdWords. Let’s get started.
Myth #1: Most businesses think that Google AdWords is the only way of promoting their business on Google. Well, it really baffles, confuses at times and angers me about the lack of knowledge of online promotion with businesses. I don’t really blame them because the agencies, the freelancers the SEO that they have hired probably don’t educate them well. I think this education is so very crucial. Have you heard of Organic Promotion? Have you heard of terms like SEO, SEM? Basically, these terms are used to organically promote their business. This is so important. Just by doing paid advertising what you can do is to probably generate leads and traffic for your business in a faster way. But will that really mean ROI for you? It’s for the second point that I will be up later. But paid advertising is not the only way to promote your business on Google. Look at organic ways; look at ways that are more sustainable, more inexpensive than paid marketing to promote your business on Google.
Myth #2: Once I Start My Google AdWords Campaign I Am Assured Of Business. Now, this is again a big myth. Unless your campaigns are well planned, well strategized you will be burning money for sure and this coming from my experience dealing with numerous customers who are just pouring money into Google AdWords without getting ROI and then by default method, and the maximum by 5th month, they used to come and complain oh not being able to justify the ROI that we are putting in Google AdWords and what can be done about it. That’s when this case of what else are you doing and the question what else? What else we need to do. That’s the problem and this is where I feel like an agency, as a freelancer as an SEO working with businesses that are your primary job to educate your customer and customers on their own should also educate themselves. They should ask these questions to the agencies and SEOs. Try to understand organic methods to promote their business in the long term and use paid advertising in small ways for festivals or for a specific season that they want to target. It’s a wonderful tool in these scenarios.
Myth #3: If I don’t do paid advertising Google will never rank my website on their search. that’s again a very big misunderstanding. Google’s organic search and Google’s paid marketing although they are closely linked, are actually not related at all in a way. Paid advertising is a way for you to jump the organic search and show up above it so that the chances of getting click increases. That’s the way Google gets paid to get more traffic to your website. But organic model is something that you need to build along with Google and therefore using tools like Google Console, Google Analytics putting them on a website, tracking your data, putting in right content with meta tags, etc. and keeping on promoting it organically will automatically help your website to go up, because Google has these crawlers/bots constantly crawling the web looking at web sites information and then based on what kind of searches are happening it maps and then ranks the website. This is a completely organic process. Google is doing it on its own and that’s why the organic listings show up in Google. It has got nothing to do with paid marketing. It’s also a myth that if you are doing paid marketing you get a boost in the organic rankings that myth has been busted a long time ago.
So to summarize organic SEO for a long term paid marketing for the short term. Use organic SEO for building long term health of your online business and use paid marketing to build muscle as and when you need. Use paid marketing very effectively when particular season’s festivals, or particular geographies or any specific opportunity that comes along the way.
That’s the way that’s a time when you can really utilize that paid marketing because paid marketing is very expensive. Organic SEO is cheaper and you can do it on a sustained basis. Make no mistake, paid marketing will not ensure new business for you, unless it is very carefully planned and then mapped up at the back with a powerful sales-based system on your business part to address those leads. So plan your paid marketing well, don’t rely on it 100%. Look at other options and use organic SEO to build your websites or online businesses to a long term plan.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/15-3-Myths-Paid-Marketing-Google-Ads.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-05-10 14:30:512019-05-10 08:06:293 Myths About Google AdWords Paid Marketing
We talk to Dolly Manghat here who is an ardent believer in creating your prophecies than living predictions. This attitude itself has her stand apart from the rest in the world of Astrology. She has demystified it with her simple mantras and easy philosopy of life – Attitude is Your Altitude.
A noted astrologer, she is also a top numerologist, psychotherapist and life coach helping thousands of individuals and professionals conquer their fears and build their lives of health, wealth and happiness.
Visit her website here: http://www.dollymanghat.com
Share your feedback & queries in comments or email us @ email@example.com
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/GameChanger-Dolly-Manghat.jpg10801920adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-04-08 13:39:072019-04-08 13:39:09Dolly Manghat - Demystifying Astrology With Her Mantra: Attitude Is Your Altitude
Hi everyone. Are you a small business and looking to use Facebook for promotion. Then guard against these 3 mistakes that most businesses make when using the Facebook platform.
1. Incomplete profile. 95% of businesses that I review show that people actually do not complete their Facebook page information. Facebook has so many sections and areas where you can provide your business information, services, address, phone numbers and a lot of things that you can really showcase your business with. But unfortunately, businesses overlook this aspect. They just fill up the important points like phone no. address and the rest is just left blank. Wow, that’s a big loss. You are losing so many dollars on the table. It’s very important that every section/area that Facebook is providing you to give information about your business must be filled. Not just for the user but also for Facebook to map you with that business and show up in search results when people search via Facebook.
Another important aspect would be choosing the right template for business. Did you know that? Most of us see the standard template that Facebook provides, but they have a facility where you can choose a template based on your business. For better look feel, & areas where customers can look up based on your business. So make sure you find out the right template for your business.
2. SEO Keywords Vs Social Tags A lot many businesses make this big mistake. They do a keyword search/research for Google, find out what keywords are trending and they use the same keywords to map in their Facebook posts. Is this going to work? No
Facebook search works differently from Google search. What people search in Google, they will not exactly search the same way in Facebook. Let’s clearly understand that.
Therefore for your social, for your Facebook posts you need to get into the insights you need to get into Facebook search to understand trending tags, what kind of searches people are doing there and create a different set of keywords or tags when using on social Facebook posts. Very important. Do not make that mistake of using Google keywords as social posts. Please review your campaigns today.
3. Paid Marketing Is Completely Ignored This is another myth a misnomer in the market, that Facebook paid marketing is absolute nonsense. It’s not the case, depending on the type of business you are and if you in the retail business, paid marketing can be really beneficial for you. However, it needs to plan carefully, correctly and very clearly defined metrics that you want to measure and keep tweaking the campaigns. You will see the results. Invest in paid marketing on Facebook and you will really gain for your business.
So those were my three points or 3 mistakes most businesses make when using Facebook as their promotional platform. So my urge is clear to all of you sitting out there to take stock and realign your Facebook campaigns and use it effectively for your online business.
I hope the session was useful. If you have any questions please write to us on the email shown on the screen. We can get talking. Till then Bye!
Share your feedback & queries in comments or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/04-Facebook-Marketing.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-04-05 08:38:572019-08-07 11:43:083 Facebook Promotion Mistakes Small Business Make
In this video we’re going to tell you three Don’ts of SEO campaigns that you need to keep in mind.
1. DO NOT STOP: This is a big mistake that almost 95 % of businesses make especially small ones, that they tend to stop the campaigns assuming that it’s not going to work for them.
In 3-6 months if they don’t see results coming up really fast, they feel, oh this is waste of budget now let’s stop it, this is not going to work for us. This is of a fatal mistake. Do not stop your campaigns. Yes, you need to analyze and check out what’s going wrong.
Whether the strategy was correct, the goals set were correct. That is very important to do. But, do not stop. This is very important.
2. DO NOT PANIC: Now, this is another area where SMBs or small businesses suffer because at first whiff of a couple of negative reviews/feedback they get panic and they really don’t know how to handle the feedbacks, how to address those negative comments and then they really get paranoid.
No, this is an online marketplace. It’s an evolving one. It’s still maturing and most businesses even the big brands are suffering from this. So instead of panicking it’s best to address those reviews address those feedbacks that is going to build higher customer trust.
Please take this word and that’s how your brand is going to grow. So please do not panic. Cooldown. Take help if needed. And address those problems quickly.
3.DO NOT COMPETE OR COMPARE: Now many businesses just want to replicate what the competition is doing. Because they are doing this do this because they have a website,make ours better than them, they have a great social presence ours would be quickly good.
That’s a big mistake. Let’s understand this. Your business is unique and although they’re competitors who offer the same services or similar products their business is unique as well. Their goals may be different, their approach may be different, their price points may be different, and their audience will be different. There are so many metrics involved.
Therefore keep your business goals in mind and keep your audience in mind. Keep your strategy in mind and plan your campaigns. Do not try to compare or compete with others. Go with your strategy and you will certainly succeed. Do you agree with those 3 DON’Ts? Or You have your Don’ts to add to that lists?
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/1.jpg162311adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-03-30 11:02:322019-04-09 08:54:35Check out 3 Don’ts Of SEO Campaigns
Are you a café, a boutique, a salon, a restaurant or any store where customers actually walk into it?
Then using these 3 online business properties, you can really drive more customers to your business. Let’s see how?
1. Google My business.
Haven’t checked this platform and have you created a profile on it? If not. Please do it today.
Backed by powerful Google search, customers can actually see your businesses when they’re moving around the area and can search for terms like a boutique near me, a restaurant near me. Your business will show up. And that will help them make a decision to walk into your store.
Make sure you update on the profile with all the latest information, what are your USPs and keep it fresh and updated all the time. So Google My Business is the first one.
Facebook is often mistaken as a platform to meet friends, say hi, what kind of dress someone is wearing & whereas the next vacation they got planning. No, we need to move beyond that. Facebook is a powerful business platform. Use pages, use groups, use events and so many other tools that Facebook has created to make sure business is visible there.
People are searching on Facebook as well. People can recommend a shop. There are reviews, people can share. You can share your work there. And all this can help you really gain traction and more business to your store. Try it.
3.Your Business Website:
Assuming that you have a website for your business. If not. Let’s make one today. It’s very important because the website has replaced the visiting card. Customers really want to look into your business, understand your business before they make or walk into the store.
Therefore having that website updated with the latest content, latest information, great engagement for the customers so that they can make that decision over the competition to get into your store.
The common factors for all three of these would be to have: A. Fresh content B. Relevant Content C. Engaging Content and D. Is extremely high response system so that when someone connects you have a system where we are responding immediately. This gives the best user experience.
Customers love to read responses back from web sites clearly knowing that someone is reading them someone is listening to them.
So if you can create these this kind of ecosystem for your store, then you can really drive traffic and more customers to your business. And the best part of it you can do this yourself. You did not need any support or help. Isn’t that cool. So on that note, I would say bye bye until next time.
Share your feedback & queries in comments or email us @ email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by: ZoomYourTraffic Web Solutions http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online http://www.zoomyourtraffic.com
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/018-Customer-Walk-Ins-To-Your-Store.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-03-13 12:00:072019-08-07 11:46:07Local Business Owner Looking To Drive Customers? - 3 Platforms That Help
ZoomYourTraffic Web Solutions C2, Wing C, Shreeram Residency, Behind Hotel Mirch Masala, Near Vandevi Temple. Kothrud, Pune 29, Maharashtra, India