SEO is about planning your website’s messaging with the audience and search engines together. Creating a communication strategy for your online business is by far the most critical part of your online marketing efforts. SEO is a small part of this. With SEO Content you want to:
Address the audience you are talking to (what they are searching, finding or exploring) as opposed to what you have to offer
Address the search engines telling them you have solid, relevant and useful content for visitors to look at. (This is the big change since a few years – keyword stuffing, keyword frequency, word limits, etc are all passe now) Content that is appreciated by viewers is automatically appreciated by the search engines (it is not the other way round as widely believed)
Interact and Engage your reader/viewer. Write (as if you are talking) to your viewer naturally. The higher the engagement, the better your SEO.
Get your viewers to share your content with others too. These are powerful signals for search engines to know your content is not just helpful for people viewing them but they are referring them to others too.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/013-integrate-SEO-into-your-content.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-09-11 15:00:212019-09-21 13:26:245 Aspects To Integrate SEO Into Website Content Strategy
In most cases cusotmers say well, this is online right, so anybody can come & see my website.
Well, in this video we are going to see why audience is so crucial for defining online ROI for your business?
There are 3 ways How You Can Define Your Online Audience? Let’s get started
1) Know Thy Business:
Treat your audience as if you are sitting right in front of customer across the table.
So if you customer is sitting across, before he makes buying decision. Those questions need to be answered to yourself & then you’re content to be positioned in that manner. Because you would want to talk to your potential customers right?
You won’t want to talk to everyone at the street about your product. You would want to talk to customers who are going to give you time who are interested in buying from you.
Know your business, what are the questions, what are the problems. Do not optimize you online content for search engines, optimize for your customers problems & solutions that you provide to them. Because, make no mistake your customers are looking at solutions on the web not searching for random website.
2) Purpose Of Your Audience:
Now this will vary from business to business. But you need to clearly understand, identify & established what the purpose of that audience is when he comes to your website or online presence.
Is he coming for information?
Is he coming to take some action? Or
Is he coming to make some transaction? May buying from your store.
That purpose will be very clearly identified, established & presented to your customer.
Because many cases I have seen retail websites, giving away too much information without the main transactional calls. On the other hand I see lot of B2B websites giving a lot of transactional CTAs without providing right information. This is going to take your customer away. As I said customers are going to come to your website for solutions to their problems.
Therefore you need to be able to position yourself, your content, messaging in such a way you & they are very clear when they come online as to what they want & what has been delivered to them.
3) Audience Demography:
This is also an important aspect, but highly overlooked. Because you may have the relevant, engaging content, but if you are not hitting the right demography they you may be losing big opportunities.
Example: Is your business geared towards interacting with CEOs or you are trying to educate mid management through your online presence or you are trying to provide information to base level executives? Is that clear? Is it clear on your website? Do you know who is going to watch that content? Have your positioned your content? If you have very basic information given out & CEOs coming out watching out your content are they going to be impressed at all? No. Or you really give out high end stuff & your audience is the base level executives looking to find information so that he can create reports to present it to his boss, even he is going to get stuck. Because the way they will interpret, deceive for the language is going to be extremely different right?
So you really need to know who is going to read that content & how they are going to interpret it towards taking business actions & business decisions. So understanding of that demography becomes so crucial. So those were 3 ways of establishing your online audience, there are so many other factors well but I have tried to cover top 3 according to me.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/29-3-Steps-For-Defining-Online-Audience.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-08-16 16:00:272019-08-16 09:46:38How Can Audience Profiling Help Reduce Marketing Costs And Improve Online ROI?
In this ever-changing online world where things changed over six months. What approach should be taken to be able to grow the online business sustainability?
interesting question and to that my answer was If we takes care of
these 3 aspects, we would be able to build a sustainable and stable
business over the long term. Let’s see what they are.
1. Intent: In the online world, a billion searches are happening every day for
various reasons. For example, you are an online store selling mobile
phones what could be the more pertinent search for you? An iPhone
history our latest iPhone X Model which is more relevant for you? The
second one Right? Which means understanding the context of what that
search is so important for your business.
Because if I were to
optimize for iPhone history which has been searched 10K times. It’s not
going to bring your business. It just going to bring me traffic where
people are trying to search for the iPhone history.
people to buy from you, Right? Therefore, capture the intent of the
keywords being typed in and then optimize your online presence for that
intent. That will always deliver relevant traffic for you and relevant
traffic means business.
2) Content: Once you’ve established intent on the search. You must quickly able to position the content that addresses that specific intent. So if in the previous example: latest iPhone X model Right? The content should be positioned to show various versions of the model, colors & specifications & everything that the user wants to know when he is making that final decision. What’s more? There should be also things like giving him comparisons to other models so that he can make an informed decision and at that place itself. If he has a query, he should be able to connect with you as well. So positioning that content is so very important. So you understand the intent then you position your content to be able to convert that relevant traffic into an engaged one.
3) Engagement & Enablement: The part of the content was to ensure that you create your content in such a way that the user remains engaged on your website or your online presence. So there are some questions, he is talking to you, looking at videos, reviews. He is able to ask questions. It’s all engagement.
once you’ve got him engaged you have to be able to give him the power to
make those buying decisions and to be able to simplify his buying
experience. So you have an e-commerce facility on your website so he can
make that purchase decision. You have a facility where he can request a
quote, he can compare models, and you can give him offerings of
accessories along with his purchases. All that is enablement for the customer to make that buying decision.
So if you go through this root INTENT | CONTENT | ENGAGEMENT WITH ENABLEMENT
of whatever happens in the online world, technology will change, the
competition will increase, and search engines will go up and down. But
you are directly targeting the customer. If we do that then that is no
harm to business your business would always remain stably sustainable.
Yes, you will have to make those changes. You will have to adapt to
changing new technology and environment.
But the primary focus is
the customer. So if you really understand your customer, you will be
able to deliver long term business for your customers and grow your
I hope this blog was helpful. If you have any questions please write to us on the email is shown on your screen.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/28-3-Aspects-For-Online-Sustainability_1.jpg7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-08-09 10:30:592019-08-09 10:31:02How To Build An Online Business Sustainable Long Term With Changing Technology?
In this video, we are going to talk about why is your website not moving up on Google ranking? This question is also for SEO & online marketers, but it is also relevant for business owners who are running their own SEO campaigns this could be useful for them as well. 1) Thin Content: Now what I mean by thin content is content which is not powerful enough to hold the viewer. You may do all the SEO techniques and get your visitor on your website through SEO & other programs, but if you are not going to hold your visitor on your website, then basically it’s a lost opportunity. Because the visitor must be getting some basic information & he may just move on. Remember, customers are not looking at what you are offering, they are looking whether you have solved their problems. Are your websites addressing his problem? If you do that then customers will retain on your website & make no mistake Google is watching this, their bots-crawlers, collect this information, your browsers are sending this information to Google & other search engines. Based on that they will evaluate & see how much value you are providing to your visitor & then they will push your website up or keep it as it is. Therefore it really makes sense you have rich content on your website. Content that engages & urges the user to take action in the right direction to make their business goals. You need to ensure to have that rich content on a website that engages audience & builds that trust in his mind, so he can take specific action to connect & do business with you. Once that happens you will see your website moving up in the Google rankings.
2) The Stale Syndrome : When was the last you updated your website? In my experience, in most cases, 90% of businesses who make a website, don’t even look at the website for next say 2-3 years. Has your business stayed at the same level that was when your website was built? You have moved on Right? You widen your products/services, went into new areas/markets. Why isn’t updated on your website? This is a very big mistake & Google is watching this. Google always looking at your website whether it is very up to date, refreshed, fresh/relevant content for today’s time. For e.g. I have a page on website talking about iPhone 4 is this relevant today? No, it’s not, I must have a page that talks about iPhone 10 latest product info. So I need to keep on updating that page, so that it stays relevant with time, because my market, searchers, the audience is moving ahead, whether I do it or not. So I need to be intuned with the market, the audience who is becoming smart, so I need to update my website all times, so that they get the value & Google understands I am keeping in intune with that value that they are requesting from me & then they will push my website up.
3) Google Algorithm Updates It’s very technical, but it’s very important for all businesses to understand, that Google keeps on updating their algorithm from time to time. Now, this is intuned now the market is changing, how consumer behavior online is changing, how technology is changing. So they keep on changing their algorithm to ensure only the best content is shown up when searchers are made & therefore your website needs to adapt to these changes, needs to conform these guidelines that Google & other search engines are creating out. This could be in terms of having your website responsive, adpats to all mobile devices & keeps a very consistent experience to the user, could be in terms of security where having those specific SSL, https:// So that it creates trust in the mind of the visitor when transacting on your website. So all these technological updates, market behavioral changes are impacting your website’s presence in the eyes of Google & the consumer, first consumer & then Google. Your focus must be consumer first & then Google’s part will be taken care of. Once you start making these changes, Google will automatically observe that & help push your website up. So those were my 3 reasons why Google may not push your website up & how you can really work on some of these aspects to help Google rank you higher. There are some many other factors that you may want to look at.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/23-3-Reasons-Rankings-Not-Improving.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-07-12 09:27:082019-07-12 09:27:113 Reasons Why Your Google Rankings Are Going Down?
Hello everyone. In this video, let’s find 3 Reasons why website traffic not converting into sales and could be the probable reasons? Let’s get started.
1) Relevancy of Traffic Over Volume Of Traffic You may be having a lot of traffic coming site. But it may not be relevant for your business. Now by relevancy, I don’t mean that people are not searching for the correct phrase or search term. Let’s take an e.g.: You are a B2B manufacturer of air conditioning systems. So you are only supplying air conditioners to other industries where the requirements are huge. However, your website gets optimized for the term ‘air conditioner’ because probably you build a website around that word. So you start getting traffic, for household customers who want to buy one ton or one and a half ton air conditioners.
Is that your relevant audience? Is that going to add business value to you? Are you able to serve those type of customers? You will see that even though the searches are relevant, it is not going to yield into business value for you. Hence the traffic was generated but did not add any business value to you. Hence RELEVANCY. This is where the relevancy factor is so important.
To be able to address, you need to understand, define your audience in the correct manner upfront when planning for your online and then build your content, build websites, social presence in such a way, that you are targeting only relevant customers. So the volume of traffic is not the critical part. The relevancy of the traffic and relevancy for your business, not relevancy for the search presence. Please note that now.
2)Relevant Traffic Is There, but It’s Not Engaged You would be getting good traffic, it may be relevant for that but this as well. It’s not getting engaged. Now continuing with the same example: with the B2B air conditioner manufacturer.
If you get traffic from other B2B companies or industries for the air conditioning requirements, but when they land on your website all they see is some brochure or some technical specifications of the air conditioners or some pricing points. Probably does not generate that kind of trust in them.
Because there are 20 people or competitors like you who are giving them the same information. So what is your USP? Where do you stand out? What are the features? What are the factors that make you stand out from them? Why they should come to you? Why they should deal with you? Why they should really connect with you? Ask questions.
So that’s where we have to build our website’s content in such a way that it’s not just getting that relevant traffic, it engages them in the right way, keeps them connected. Once they look at the website they want to talk to you.They want to connect with you, ask you questions. So you want to create those avenues for them. So that they remain engaged. They want to come back to you again and again. So engaging your relevant customer is your next step in improving your conversions.
3)Enable Customers The most important aspect now is once the customer is engaged you ENABLE him to make that purchase or enable him to convert. Now how is it possible in the B2B scenario?
Is once he’s engaged and he’s connected you must be able to create a contact with him time and again and could for emailers/WhatsUp campaigns, it could be through actual physical visits, with calls and all this has to be in terms of improving on the previous experience, improving on the previous interaction. So that his questions and answered, his queries are resolved, all his specific issues, technical requirements are handled. Using that OMNI channel approach, in which you are constantly giving him a consistent and connected experience to your user so that it creates an impression that he is talking to the right business, he is interacting with the right person and that’s when the sale is going to happen. That’s when the business is going to happen.
let’s summarize the cycle: Traffic Coming On Website= To ensure its relevant traffic and relevant for your business = With Relevant Traffic Want To Engage Them = Relevant Traffic Want To Talk To You =Once Engaged Create An experience, Showcase your skill, knowledge and your experience with them = To enable them to make them buying decision. This is how you convert traffic into sales Online.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/22-3-Steps-Traffic-To-Sales.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-07-05 14:30:242019-07-05 07:35:07Why Is Your Website Traffic Not Converting Into Sales For Your Business?
ZoomYourTraffic Web Solutions C2, Wing C, Shreeram Residency, Behind Hotel Mirch Masala, Near Vandevi Temple. Kothrud, Pune 29, Maharashtra, India