Welcome to ZoomYourTraffic (ZYT) Monthly WhatsUp Newsletter What’s There For You? • Action- Real business cases • Business- Innovation, new business models, technology implemented • Creative- Latest events & campaigns • Disruption- Market & technology changes & challenges • Educate- Help businesses know online & grow online.
WhatsUp For July 2019 a. Action Real business case of how LinkedIn can be leading B2B Lead Generation Platform. Stats mentioned in the video.
b. Business Check out Smart45 Online Evaluation Program For businesses who want to evaluate their online business model or want to start small. Have Questions? Click on the link below to get answers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaVCM…
c. Creative Participating In Events/Tradeshows? Know about Event Engagement Program (Online) – Marketing The Online Way Get targeted reach, Improved ROI, Segmented Remarketing For details http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/ev…
d. Disruption Did you know about the “Digital Twin” Concept? Check how Is “Digital Twin” Concept Disrupting The Manufacturing Industry? • The term Digital Twins was first introduced and clearly defined by Dr. Michael Grieves in 2003 at the University of Michigan. • In this, twin refers to the virtual representation/image (generally 3-D model) of a product, process or service. It’s a very important concept in the Internet of things (IoT). To learn more http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/20…
e. Educate Check out video series: #ZYTQnA As A Small Business, Should I Focus On Sales Or Branding? #QuickTalkWithAmod Why Is Your Website Traffic Not Converting Into Sales For Your Business?
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/01-July-Newsletter.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-08-04 15:00:142019-08-04 07:07:21#WhatsUpOnline July 2019 Newsletter By ZYT
Hello everyone. I keep receiving a lot of e-mails messages and interactions with customers, regarding their Google AdWords campaigns. Most of them feel that those campaigns are not yielding the right outputs for some reason and as you know these campaigns are expensive, planning those campaigns becomes extremely important. In this video, I’m going to help you with
3 key aspects of Google AdWords campaigns that you should focus on when planning campaigns. 1) Selection of Keywords Try to evaluate this volume vs. relevancy. In most cases campaigns are planned based on volume of searches. For .e.g. certain keywords has 10K searches, those keywords I picked up for the campaign assuming that more traffic can be reached out to. Try to compared with relevancy is the key word relevant to your business? Or is it too generic? Yeah because generic keywords could try to bring traffic which may not be relevant to your business and you would actually lose time addressing irrelevant inquiries. Therefore Relevancy vs Volume. The second aspect of this would be pricing vs. clicks and this is another aspect where we try to look on cost per click and then try to make the calculation based on the budget, To define how many clicks we want to build. Don’t do that. Well on how many clicks you want to work on the right you want to choose and then arrive at the budget working on them the other way round. That would yield more results, more relevant inquiries for your business.
2) Ad Copy Are you writing your copy for search engines or for the users or potential customers? I’m sure it’s the second is right. If that’s the point then why are we stuffing keywords to ad copy. Don’t need to. Ad copy you should be as natural as possible. Compare with your offline campaigns, with banners, hoardings, printed material, do you stuff keywords there? No, you directly come to your message. This same approach that you must follow when you are making an ad copy for Google Ads as well. Google has become very smart to be able to map your content & intent to show up our ads. So don’t get stuck in the keyword-based ad copies. Another important aspect here would be action vs. information. Do not create information-based ad copies they won’t make sense. You want action based ad copies, you want users to take action, interact with you. Therefore generate that interest, generate that kind of enthusiasm so that visitor could be able to connect with you. Ask questions? Throw facts, surprise him. So that it will generate the interest to click and check your offering.
3) The landing page This by far the most important element of your Google ad campaign. Before I even started the campaign make sure your landing page is correctly indexed in Google Console, it loads fast, it is responsive, correct goals to capture the user information has been set once this is done. Then actually your campaigns should start. So the landing page is the most crucial aspect of your Google ad campaign. Here to focus should be more on interaction vs. information. You want to continue the experience of the user who’s clicking on the ad. You’ve got a great copy and the user clicks on it with anticipation go read further about your service. But if he lands on something which is a crab on which he already knows then it’s not going to have any interaction. With you. So make sure that your landing page has interaction points. The user can move around, keeps him excited. He wants to see, he wants to talk to you, ask questions. So create those points on the website and then make sure that it’s tracked & then you will see your landing page starts converting through Google AdWords. So those were my 3 tips for your Google Ads campaign. I hope you found them useful.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/27-3-Key-Inputs-Google-Adwords.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-08-02 16:00:292019-08-02 08:48:433 Key Inputs To Focus While Planning Google Ads Campaign To Yield Correct Output?
Hello everyone. The other day I met up with the client and we were discussing his online promotion campaigns. And he asked me a typical question that they are relying a lot on email marketing for their business. But somehow they do not actually measure & yield ROI using that channel, so what could be? So when I analyzed that emailer campaign. I found out 3 Key Areas that needed a lot of improvement and I’m going to share them with you so that you can evaluate it accurately at your end. Let’s get started.
1) Not Consistent Most businesses run e-mail campaigns on the need basis. -They feel this season is coming so let’s run the e-mail campaign -This is the right time, this is when the businesses make decisions, so let’s try to connect with the audience. -I found this good emailer database let me just throw an emailer to this new marketing list. So, if this is happening inconsistently then the results are also going to be inconsistent. You may find one in a million kind of a customer from those campaigns. But again that cannot be a strategy. So be consistent, schedule your campaigns for 6 months, 9 months 12 months so on, so that users consistently receive and brand your image in their mind. When they keep receiving your e-mails consistently that happens. So be consistent with your e-mail.
2) Not Themed Now because we have been inconsistent, you do not theme your emailers as well. Because we just send them on a need basis. Based on that particular subject or period or season we sent out e-mails. There is no correlation, no connection between the e-mails that follow one another. Right? Why are TV serials so popular? Because they are themed, every episode follows the previous one with the particular theme and this is exactly what the emailer should do. There should be a continuation, a relation it really helps customers to correlate with previous e-mails so that they get to know what’s coming up next or they are excited about what’s coming up next. They may want you to make certain contact and that they want to hear about. Isn’t that exciting, isn’t that interaction that you are seeking. Right? So, therefore, it’s very important. That you really have themed emailers, themed campaigns to hit your customers, so that they feel engaged and they want to interact with you and feel excited when they read your e-mails coming up consistently.
3) Not Well Presented Now because of the possibility of lack of resources or skills or time the emails that go out are just text-based with information about the promotion, contact us here & this is X Y Z about the product, this is what they’re are offering. This will definitely not connect with the users. Users have very less time plus they’re receiving so many e-mails in a day. So for them to pick and choose your e-mail and read them and go through it can interact with them. They have to be special with the X factor. That’s so crucial. If it’s not there then although you may have a really great product, great service, and chances of users interacting with you will go substantially down. Therefore using graphics, videos, and colorful text, posts you need to make emailers really exciting for the users to engage. Once that is done you will see improved open rates, more engagement and your campaigns will start converting for you. So those were my 3 key points on how we can create improved emailer campaigns A. Be Consistent B. Be Themed C. Be Presentable.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/25-3-Issues-Email-Campaigns.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-07-26 14:30:392019-07-26 08:26:003 Key Areas of Improvement To Make Your Email Marketing Campaigns Successful
In this video, I’m going to explain, Why Google is penalizing your Website? In the next video, Why Google Is Not Pushing Your Website Up? So let’s get started.
Google penalties is something that needs to be understood very carefully. A penalty will only be applied when something goes against their policy terms. Otherwise, there’s been no penalty. So need to carefully understand, if there any violation of any term, policy or guidelines that Google has provided. So let’s get 3 such instances where this one issue can happen and then you could be penalized and if you can review these 3 instances, you can make the recovery that is needed. 1) Avoid Any Violation This is because once you are penalized, retaining back is very difficult. You may appeal to Google, but you don’t know when they are going to respond. So be careful & plan on how you want to really plan your campaigns so that you will never face penalties. i) Link farms or content farms. This has been one of the primary areas where Google has really targeted and focused on wiping out websites that have this issue. In the early 2000s and even coming back, this was around but was very useful. People made millions of $ using these kinds of schemes. It doesn’t work anymore, but surprisingly it is still being practiced. Google is getting very strict on these things. So if you have gotten into any of these link building schemes or content farms links, where you pay, make reciprocal links, 3rd Party links, avoid them because they are extremely irrelevant and the no. of links definitely not help you rank.
You need to build relevant links. A link is basically a continuation of experience according to me. So you read a snippet you say click here and for more information click here, go to that page, should be a continuation of what we are reading already. Then it’s going to create value. If not then it’s absolutely no value. And if you are indulging in these kinds of practices, its certainly advise please stop it right now and get all those links clear. In cases, you have used 3rd parties request them to remove it. If done it yourself try to remove them yourself. So, link & content farms are absolute no.
2) Clickbait Clickbait is another area which is against Google guidelines. This means that you actually create a buzz by creating snippets of text like, hey this is something exciting please watch right now. Don’t miss it. But when you actually click it opens up some scrappy stuff with the few images and it just really disrupts the expert. In some cases it’s not even relevant to what you’re trying to say, this is just called a click-bait and generally done to improve visitor traffic to the website. If that happens, Google is so smart enough now to understand that you are just trying to build traffic to your Website. This is going to really attract a penalty.
In some cases, its seen websites have been being de-indexed and this absolute no chance of reviving them after that. So be careful with click baits and do not fall for it, if you are already done that then its’ definitely advise going on the recovery mode right away before Google actually identifies it & penalizes your website.
3) Duplicate Content. This is another area that you have to really guard against. A lot of webmasters for themselves and their customer’s projects in the haste of building traffic, rankings build content based on keywords and repeat it on multiple pages or build pages for variation of keywords. For e.g. having a page for 4, 6 & 8 wheeler trucks with same content just a few changes here and there. This is a serious duplicate content. You may want to have different pages type of trucks, but the content, tags, meta content on them must be unique, their tags, meta content must be unique. Basically, the idea is to build value from the page. Are they going to add value to the reader? If that’s the case, then only those pages are going to be ranked well. However if Google spots these multiple pages with the same content, then definitely duplicate penalty going to arise.
So those were 3 areas where Google penalties can be applied. There are many other areas where Google can still penalize if there’s a violation of the guidelines. Therefore my suggestion to all webmasters, SEOs to ensure to follow the Google guidelines carefully. Build awareness, read documentation, probably learn from experts and try to understand what works, and what doesn’t.
The recovery from penalization can be extremely tough. It’s basically forewarned is forearmed and prevention is always better than cure. So work on that principle and your website will never have Google penalties that keep happening from time to time to websites.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/24-3-Reasons-Google-Penalty.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-07-19 09:34:042019-07-19 09:34:073 Reasons Why You Are Facing Google Penalties?
In this video, we are going to talk about why is your website not moving up on Google ranking? This question is also for SEO & online marketers, but it is also relevant for business owners who are running their own SEO campaigns this could be useful for them as well. 1) Thin Content: Now what I mean by thin content is content which is not powerful enough to hold the viewer. You may do all the SEO techniques and get your visitor on your website through SEO & other programs, but if you are not going to hold your visitor on your website, then basically it’s a lost opportunity. Because the visitor must be getting some basic information & he may just move on. Remember, customers are not looking at what you are offering, they are looking whether you have solved their problems. Are your websites addressing his problem? If you do that then customers will retain on your website & make no mistake Google is watching this, their bots-crawlers, collect this information, your browsers are sending this information to Google & other search engines. Based on that they will evaluate & see how much value you are providing to your visitor & then they will push your website up or keep it as it is. Therefore it really makes sense you have rich content on your website. Content that engages & urges the user to take action in the right direction to make their business goals. You need to ensure to have that rich content on a website that engages audience & builds that trust in his mind, so he can take specific action to connect & do business with you. Once that happens you will see your website moving up in the Google rankings.
2) The Stale Syndrome : When was the last you updated your website? In my experience, in most cases, 90% of businesses who make a website, don’t even look at the website for next say 2-3 years. Has your business stayed at the same level that was when your website was built? You have moved on Right? You widen your products/services, went into new areas/markets. Why isn’t updated on your website? This is a very big mistake & Google is watching this. Google always looking at your website whether it is very up to date, refreshed, fresh/relevant content for today’s time. For e.g. I have a page on website talking about iPhone 4 is this relevant today? No, it’s not, I must have a page that talks about iPhone 10 latest product info. So I need to keep on updating that page, so that it stays relevant with time, because my market, searchers, the audience is moving ahead, whether I do it or not. So I need to be intuned with the market, the audience who is becoming smart, so I need to update my website all times, so that they get the value & Google understands I am keeping in intune with that value that they are requesting from me & then they will push my website up.
3) Google Algorithm Updates It’s very technical, but it’s very important for all businesses to understand, that Google keeps on updating their algorithm from time to time. Now, this is intuned now the market is changing, how consumer behavior online is changing, how technology is changing. So they keep on changing their algorithm to ensure only the best content is shown up when searchers are made & therefore your website needs to adapt to these changes, needs to conform these guidelines that Google & other search engines are creating out. This could be in terms of having your website responsive, adpats to all mobile devices & keeps a very consistent experience to the user, could be in terms of security where having those specific SSL, https:// So that it creates trust in the mind of the visitor when transacting on your website. So all these technological updates, market behavioral changes are impacting your website’s presence in the eyes of Google & the consumer, first consumer & then Google. Your focus must be consumer first & then Google’s part will be taken care of. Once you start making these changes, Google will automatically observe that & help push your website up. So those were my 3 reasons why Google may not push your website up & how you can really work on some of these aspects to help Google rank you higher. There are some many other factors that you may want to look at.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/23-3-Reasons-Rankings-Not-Improving.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-07-12 09:27:082019-07-12 09:27:113 Reasons Why Your Google Rankings Are Going Down?
Hello everyone. In this video, let’s find 3 Reasons why website traffic not converting into sales and could be the probable reasons? Let’s get started.
1) Relevancy of Traffic Over Volume Of Traffic You may be having a lot of traffic coming site. But it may not be relevant for your business. Now by relevancy, I don’t mean that people are not searching for the correct phrase or search term. Let’s take an e.g.: You are a B2B manufacturer of air conditioning systems. So you are only supplying air conditioners to other industries where the requirements are huge. However, your website gets optimized for the term ‘air conditioner’ because probably you build a website around that word. So you start getting traffic, for household customers who want to buy one ton or one and a half ton air conditioners.
Is that your relevant audience? Is that going to add business value to you? Are you able to serve those type of customers? You will see that even though the searches are relevant, it is not going to yield into business value for you. Hence the traffic was generated but did not add any business value to you. Hence RELEVANCY. This is where the relevancy factor is so important.
To be able to address, you need to understand, define your audience in the correct manner upfront when planning for your online and then build your content, build websites, social presence in such a way, that you are targeting only relevant customers. So the volume of traffic is not the critical part. The relevancy of the traffic and relevancy for your business, not relevancy for the search presence. Please note that now.
2)Relevant Traffic Is There, but It’s Not Engaged You would be getting good traffic, it may be relevant for that but this as well. It’s not getting engaged. Now continuing with the same example: with the B2B air conditioner manufacturer.
If you get traffic from other B2B companies or industries for the air conditioning requirements, but when they land on your website all they see is some brochure or some technical specifications of the air conditioners or some pricing points. Probably does not generate that kind of trust in them.
Because there are 20 people or competitors like you who are giving them the same information. So what is your USP? Where do you stand out? What are the features? What are the factors that make you stand out from them? Why they should come to you? Why they should deal with you? Why they should really connect with you? Ask questions.
So that’s where we have to build our website’s content in such a way that it’s not just getting that relevant traffic, it engages them in the right way, keeps them connected. Once they look at the website they want to talk to you.They want to connect with you, ask you questions. So you want to create those avenues for them. So that they remain engaged. They want to come back to you again and again. So engaging your relevant customer is your next step in improving your conversions.
3)Enable Customers The most important aspect now is once the customer is engaged you ENABLE him to make that purchase or enable him to convert. Now how is it possible in the B2B scenario?
Is once he’s engaged and he’s connected you must be able to create a contact with him time and again and could for emailers/WhatsUp campaigns, it could be through actual physical visits, with calls and all this has to be in terms of improving on the previous experience, improving on the previous interaction. So that his questions and answered, his queries are resolved, all his specific issues, technical requirements are handled. Using that OMNI channel approach, in which you are constantly giving him a consistent and connected experience to your user so that it creates an impression that he is talking to the right business, he is interacting with the right person and that’s when the sale is going to happen. That’s when the business is going to happen.
let’s summarize the cycle: Traffic Coming On Website= To ensure its relevant traffic and relevant for your business = With Relevant Traffic Want To Engage Them = Relevant Traffic Want To Talk To You =Once Engaged Create An experience, Showcase your skill, knowledge and your experience with them = To enable them to make them buying decision. This is how you convert traffic into sales Online.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/22-3-Steps-Traffic-To-Sales.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-07-05 14:30:242019-07-05 07:35:07Why Is Your Website Traffic Not Converting Into Sales For Your Business?
Hello Everyone! As a business, you must be running a lot of SEO and online promotional campaigns for your business either yourself or through agencies and you will be scanning through a lot of reports coming up at the end of every month using Google Analytics, which is the most widely used analytics tool to see user behavior. Right? If so, in this video I’m going to tell you three important metrics that you must see as a business owner to ensure that your campaigns are moving in the right direction.
1) Relevancy Now relevancy is most important. You do not want junk traffic on your website, because that is going to add to your effort and cost and that’s going to reduce your ROI. Therefore the campaign has to move towards attracting relevant traffic only. Hence using Google Analytics you can track for relevancy using What sources the traffic is coming from? What keywords coming from? What devices they’re coming in from? What locations are coming in from? And try to map your business case with this data. Are you targeting any specific location? Are you targeting a specific set of customers with a demographic? Please carefully understands and define the relevancy. Once the relevancy is defined then you can clearly see that your campaign is started off well and moving in the right direction.
2) Engagement Once how relevant traffic coming to a website, it is so important to keep them engaged. Because now you have a potential customer coming in to check your website. It should be able to address his queries his questions, solutions that he is seeking for him. Because if he doesn’t find them he’s going to walk away. Therefore your website should be organized in such a way that holds him, it addresses his queries or gives him a chance to interact with you, by filling in some form, or having a live chat or having an email option or a phone call.
Using Google Analytics you can check out • A bounce rate of visitors • Time spent by a user on your website • How many pages he has seen? • What kind of click follow he has achieved? • Very specific sections of the website that he has visited • On what pages he is spending the most time? Or on what pages he is moving on quickly. All this is so important information to make those important tweaks and findings to your content when engaging and interacting with your customer.
3) Qualification Now you have RELEVANT TRAFFIC, you have ENGAGED THEM. Now you want to qualify them as a lead. Now your website should have clearly defined As sections that determine an entry visitor into a qualified lead. For example, if he does a website and lands up filling up the questionnaire that you have on some page, it will be termed as a qualified lead Or if he browse us through 3 pages that you have to define him to go through & then connect with you through email that would be a qualified lead. So if those flows are established as qualified leads you will have facilities in Google Analytics to track that and then based on that you can clearly determine the kind of traffic that’s coming in and the kind of traffic that is getting qualified as leads. Isn’t that powerful? You can either learn this yourself or you can hire an agency or freelancer to help you understand this. Make sure you do this every month and keep on improving, keep on tweaking, keep on fine tuning those goals so that your entry level in traffic to your qualification ratio always keeps on improving. Isn’t that powerful?
So these were my three inputs for you as a business owner to look at Google Analytics as a relevant traffic generator, an Engager & Lead qualifier tool.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/16-Google-anaylatics.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-06-28 14:30:282019-06-28 08:03:07How To Use Google Analytics For Relevant Traffic, Engagement, Leads And Sales?
Hello everyone. As a B2B marker today, LinkedIn is one of the most powerful tools right? Are using it right? Understand these 3 aspects or 3 ways in which you can use LinkedIn in more powerfully to generate leads for your business.
1) Profiling: 80 % of customers that I consult, when I check the LinkedIn profile, I see them incomplete.that’s a big letdown. This is your CV to your prospective customers. It must be up to date. Make sure you have
• All your skills & experience • Your projects, certifications, and awards • Your videos, links to papers you have written • Recommendations from others.
Because customers are going to create an image when they are going to connect with you. Therefore your profile has to be absolutely up to date, if not do it today.
2) Prospecting: When we look around LinkedIn connections and if we feel all out this is the one I want to connect with. Just go and send the message, “Hi I would like to be on LinkedIn connection” and sent.
Do you think it’s going to work that way? It does not. It’s very rare that someone will just randomly connect with you. Yeah if they’re trying to build their own network they may want to add another one. But it’s not really something that they want to do to create an association with you. Get the point. Make sure to make the right connections so that the connection becomes an association, where you can really engage yourself with the other person and explore opportunities to get.
3) Sales Navigator or Paid Advertising Using LinkedIn: This is another aspect which is very grossly overlooked. Yes, it is expensive. But it is very powerful.
Paid Advertising: Another aspect of this is people generally try to boost posts and hope for people to connect. No, you must create targeted campaigns & ads. Take stock, look at the insights, between those ads, keep doing it an ongoing basis. Some fantastic results can be achieved with this.
Sales Navigator: With sales navigator, you can send out e-mails to specific clients with personalized messages. You also get a chance to check who is reviewing your profile. That is very powerful. Therefore it makes a really good case to invest money in LinkedIn Paid Advertisement. So those were my 3 inputs for B2B marketers, to really try their leads and the sales for their business using the LinkedIn platform.
Share your feedback & queries in comments or email us @ email@example.com
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/11-QT-3-Ways-LinkedIn.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-04-12 14:30:052019-04-12 07:15:543 Ways B2B Marketers Can Use LinkedIn for Lead Generation
As business owners, we’re constantly looking for ways to promote our businesses while still keeping a strict eye on the bottom line. Traditional media advertising is not cheap and, depending on your target market, not all that effective anyway.
But what do you use instead? You have a plethora of options available to you – promotion via social media, email marketing, PPC advertising, content marketing, and so on. The list goes on and on. And while a diversified marketing strategy is a good idea, it’s hard to know which method you should start with.
That’s where mobile marketing comes in. Think about it – what things do people carry around with them all the time? Their wallets, keys, and most importantly for our purposes, their phones. And that’s awesome news if you want to promote your business because it opens a wide range of options.
We’ll go through those in a moment. When you’re finished reading about the different forms of mobile marketing, check out the infographic that we’ve got for you below.
It draws on case studies of large organizations so that you can learn more about successful campaigns that they’ve run.
It’s a great place to start if you’re looking for some inspiration. But let’s get back to the basic mobile marketing methods, shall we?
SMS Marketing It’s not winning any awards for being the newest tool marketers have, but it is a cost-effective way to get your message across.
App-Based Marketing This is the modern evolution of smartphone marketing–the app. It can be approached in a number of different ways–adverts in the app, clever product placement shots inserted into useful articles or tutorials, and so on.
Push Notifications These might offer a viable option for marketers. The notifications would have to be managed carefully, though, so as not to irritate your audience.
Email Marketing This is not strictly a mobile-only option, but considering how many of your clients will read their emails on mobiles, it makes sense to include it here. What you need to do is to make sure that the email reads well on whatever device it is being read on.
Want to Learn More? There are other forms that your campaigns can take. Read about these alternatives in the info graphic.
Do let us know your thoughts on which are effective online marketing media’s for your business. Write to us in comments.
Credit: Max Chekalov, Content Developer, AppGeeks
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Blog-thumnail.png340720adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-04-03 09:40:122019-04-09 08:43:43Cost-Effective Marketing Through Mobile
In an ever changing complex business scenario, where it’s becoming increasingly difficult to retain customers. Here are three ways you can maintain customer connect and enjoy long term relationships for your business.
No 1: The E-mail Trail
Make sure your customers sign up to your emailers and newsletters. This is the easiest way to maintain customer connect. Keep sending the information, industry news, ideas innovations, your new product or service launches and even offerings. So that constant connect constant engagement remains in the minds of the customer. And when he is ready he is ready to connect you to do business.
No 2: The Online Trail
Social media is it’s so easy to follow what your customers are doing. What seminars they attending or hobbies they have or interests they follow users because it would be easy to track. What they are doing and if there’s interest or a hobby or any subject that is complementary. You can really connect with them and share your ideas share tasks and that can boost and create a very good customer connect. And lead to more opportunities isn’t it. So keep your eye on the social media for the right reasons.
No 3: The Personal Trail
Try and create a connect with your customer as a person. Look beyond contracts look beyond transactions look beyond business. Try and collaborate with him as a person. Try to understand his values his vision and what he wants to achieve as a business and as a person. See there are complementary strengths see there are supplementary strengths where you can really collaborate and create new ideas. Isn’t that powerful. So never ever miss out on any personal connect with your customer. Any company any kind of a leak. So those are my three methods of creating great customer connect and improving your business relationships. What are yours?
Please share your thoughts or if you have any questions please write to us on the e-mail shown on your screen. And we can get talking. Until then bye.
Share your feedback & queries in comments or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by: ZoomYourTraffic Web Solutions http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online http://www.zoomyourtraffic.com
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/016-Retain-Customers-Long-Term.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-03-05 10:30:032019-08-07 11:48:453 Ways To Maintain Customer Connect And Long Term Biz Relationships?
ZoomYourTraffic Web Solutions C2, Wing C, Shreeram Residency, Behind Hotel Mirch Masala, Near Vandevi Temple. Kothrud, Pune 29, Maharashtra, India