Here are the top 5 suggestions: 1. Define your SEO objectives? – Traffic, Lead Generation, Branding 2. Based on the objective – choose the right keywords to focus. 3. Build engaging content on your website around those keywords. Remember – engaging is the keyword. Don’t stuff keywords in your content, write naturally to engage the visitor and get him to click on other tabs, pages or calls to action. 4. Make sure you have Google Console and Google Analytics or other web tracking utility set up on your website. This will tell you how Google is looking at your site (Console) and how users are looking at your site (Analytics) 5. Keep enhancing your content, refine keywords, use paid marketing wherever needed to deliver on your business objectives. Money Keyword video link: https://youtu.be/pXo2SWq6b8k
Share your feedback & if you have any other challenges
or questions on taking your business online write to us in comments or email us
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/014-increase-website-SEO-rank-on-Google.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-09-20 15:00:172019-09-22 10:12:50How can I increase my website SEO rank on Google?
SEO is about planning your website’s messaging with the audience and search engines together. Creating a communication strategy for your online business is by far the most critical part of your online marketing efforts. SEO is a small part of this. With SEO Content you want to:
Address the audience you are talking to (what they are searching, finding or exploring) as opposed to what you have to offer
Address the search engines telling them you have solid, relevant and useful content for visitors to look at. (This is the big change since a few years – keyword stuffing, keyword frequency, word limits, etc are all passe now) Content that is appreciated by viewers is automatically appreciated by the search engines (it is not the other way round as widely believed)
Interact and Engage your reader/viewer. Write (as if you are talking) to your viewer naturally. The higher the engagement, the better your SEO.
Get your viewers to share your content with others too. These are powerful signals for search engines to know your content is not just helpful for people viewing them but they are referring them to others too.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/013-integrate-SEO-into-your-content.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-09-11 15:00:212019-09-21 13:26:245 Aspects To Integrate SEO Into Website Content Strategy
Over the years talking to clients on their SEO projects and it’s been really fascinating to see typical & similar questions coming up in most sales calls.
Question1: I have started my website a year ago, but this competitor of mine is doing roaring business online or this brand company just in the same market wow they have got such a amazing online presence and I want to reach there. How can I do that?
Answer: I think I would really want to appreciate the client’s vision to be able to reach that brand or the competitor.
However, we also need to really understand the kind of effort that has gone into making it a brand or on taking the competitor to that level where they are roaring business.
It’s been a very carefully drafted marketing plans that have implemented not for 1 2 5 but 6 10 years that has got them to this place. In some cases, brands may fast track it by pumping into paid advertising funds & get their brand up very fast.
If that’s your vision, it can be planned that way as well. If you really want to grow organically with lesser resources. Then there is absolutely no second route than to really plan your campaigns well & keep building it organically to the level that you can establish yourself as a brand in the market. And make no mistake it is possible it just needs courage as well and the vision to early-stage yourself to become the online brand.
Question 2: Amod, I have worked with 1, 2 or 3 SEO agencies in the past and I have absolutely zero output & that’s why I’m very skeptical even talking to you.
Answer: This has happened because of the issues from both sides
a) Customer side since the vision not clear & unaware of how to plan it correctly.
b) At the agency’s side, they were not sure of how they would want to grow or not clear on the strategy not doing enough homework on the business to be promoted. And therefore they just offer standard packages X Y and Z. No, it’s no work. As a customer, if you are looking for such kind of packages no matter how many numbers of agencies you work with it will not work. We will have to find agencies that would understand your business, your vision is and then create a joint marketing plan to stage your growth.
Make no mistake you will have to put in the investments needed and therefore you can start small and scale according to your vision. This would be the right way to go about it. Rather than losing time, effort, cost working with agencies packaged deals and it’s your business that’s going to suffer because losing time, the money, etc. Money can be acquired again, but a time that’s lost in a dynamic marketplace like this can be a big loss. Hence the suggestion would be trying to find agencies who really understand your business and able to stage-wise take you to the next level.
Question3: Amod, I am able to understand your line of thought and really agree with approaches staging it to reach the next level. But, because I’ve got a bad experience & not really sure how this is going to go. Can I pay you at a later stage?
Answer: Well if this question has arisen, I think my approach or the way I’ve explained to you had actually not reached you. Because if you are convinced that the approach that was planned for you by understanding your business by staging it to the next level, this question wouldn’t have arisen. You have to be very clear that OK this is the way to go, this is the kind of investments needed to move to the next level and then you can plan it that way.
So commitments in terms of investments are equally important when you are starting out. Of course you can definitely work out modalities in such a way to ensure that the cash flows are not disturbed you can break down the payments in parts perfectly fine so as long as it suits both teams it’s perfectly fine. This is exactly where both teams need to work together. So they can tell each other constraints and work out a model wherein the money moves between the two teams based on how things progress perfectly fine.
But by saying that you would like to pay later it’s like you do not trust your agency.
And if you do not trust your agency results will not come no matter how great that agency is. Therefore show your trust in the agency you pick, make the investments, make a deal in such a way that it is comfortable for both. Slight risk at both ends. Start stage sees how things work and then you can really go on and on and track.
I hope I was able to help demystify some of the myths that exist in SMBs owner’s minds about SEO agencies and I’m sure there be many more.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/31-3-Questions-in-SEO-Sales-Calls.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-08-30 13:20:062019-08-30 13:20:20QuickTalkWithAmod Demystifying SEO Myths Of SMB Owners When Talking To Digital Marketing Agencies
Below is brief about the answer to the question.For detail explanation please watch the video.
Any keyword that generates a relevant click through to your page is a money keyword.
This is in opposition to popular belief that keywords that are highly searched are the money keywords. This may be true for some business domains/verticals.
However, the real game is not bringing in traffic to the website, but to get them to pay for your service or inquire for a future purchase. That is where money changes hands and hence always keep a watch on keywords that bring “relevant traffic” as opposed to “a ton of traffic” to your website.
Example: “latest iPhone X ” may generate a ton of traffic for my iPhone franchise website but am not sure why that search was fired for – did the visitor want to know features or wanted to compare with older versions or wanted to buy that phone. I will get mixed traffic although a lot of it.
Instead, if someone fires in “exchange offer for iPhone X” – does that ring a bell? Does it clearly tell that the visitor is looking for options to buy (rather exchange his phone for another one) – this is money and hence a money keyword? This may have lower traffic volume but highly relevant and targeted.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/011-Money-Keyword-SEO.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-08-16 15:00:302019-08-16 08:18:01Money Keywords In SEO - What Are These And How To Identify Paying Visitors?
In this ever-changing online world where things changed over six months. What approach should be taken to be able to grow the online business sustainability?
interesting question and to that my answer was If we takes care of
these 3 aspects, we would be able to build a sustainable and stable
business over the long term. Let’s see what they are.
1. Intent: In the online world, a billion searches are happening every day for
various reasons. For example, you are an online store selling mobile
phones what could be the more pertinent search for you? An iPhone
history our latest iPhone X Model which is more relevant for you? The
second one Right? Which means understanding the context of what that
search is so important for your business.
Because if I were to
optimize for iPhone history which has been searched 10K times. It’s not
going to bring your business. It just going to bring me traffic where
people are trying to search for the iPhone history.
people to buy from you, Right? Therefore, capture the intent of the
keywords being typed in and then optimize your online presence for that
intent. That will always deliver relevant traffic for you and relevant
traffic means business.
2) Content: Once you’ve established intent on the search. You must quickly able to position the content that addresses that specific intent. So if in the previous example: latest iPhone X model Right? The content should be positioned to show various versions of the model, colors & specifications & everything that the user wants to know when he is making that final decision. What’s more? There should be also things like giving him comparisons to other models so that he can make an informed decision and at that place itself. If he has a query, he should be able to connect with you as well. So positioning that content is so very important. So you understand the intent then you position your content to be able to convert that relevant traffic into an engaged one.
3) Engagement & Enablement: The part of the content was to ensure that you create your content in such a way that the user remains engaged on your website or your online presence. So there are some questions, he is talking to you, looking at videos, reviews. He is able to ask questions. It’s all engagement.
once you’ve got him engaged you have to be able to give him the power to
make those buying decisions and to be able to simplify his buying
experience. So you have an e-commerce facility on your website so he can
make that purchase decision. You have a facility where he can request a
quote, he can compare models, and you can give him offerings of
accessories along with his purchases. All that is enablement for the customer to make that buying decision.
So if you go through this root INTENT | CONTENT | ENGAGEMENT WITH ENABLEMENT
of whatever happens in the online world, technology will change, the
competition will increase, and search engines will go up and down. But
you are directly targeting the customer. If we do that then that is no
harm to business your business would always remain stably sustainable.
Yes, you will have to make those changes. You will have to adapt to
changing new technology and environment.
But the primary focus is
the customer. So if you really understand your customer, you will be
able to deliver long term business for your customers and grow your
I hope this blog was helpful. If you have any questions please write to us on the email is shown on your screen.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/28-3-Aspects-For-Online-Sustainability_1.jpg7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-08-09 10:30:592019-08-09 10:31:02How To Build An Online Business Sustainable Long Term With Changing Technology?
Welcome to ZoomYourTraffic (ZYT) Monthly WhatsUp Newsletter What’s There For You? • Action- Real business cases • Business- Innovation, new business models, technology implemented • Creative- Latest events & campaigns • Disruption- Market & technology changes & challenges • Educate- Help businesses know online & grow online.
WhatsUp For July 2019 a. Action Real business case of how LinkedIn can be leading B2B Lead Generation Platform. Stats mentioned in the video.
b. Business Check out Smart45 Online Evaluation Program For businesses who want to evaluate their online business model or want to start small. Have Questions? Click on the link below to get answers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaVCM…
c. Creative Participating In Events/Tradeshows? Know about Event Engagement Program (Online) – Marketing The Online Way Get targeted reach, Improved ROI, Segmented Remarketing For details http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/ev…
d. Disruption Did you know about the “Digital Twin” Concept? Check how Is “Digital Twin” Concept Disrupting The Manufacturing Industry? • The term Digital Twins was first introduced and clearly defined by Dr. Michael Grieves in 2003 at the University of Michigan. • In this, twin refers to the virtual representation/image (generally 3-D model) of a product, process or service. It’s a very important concept in the Internet of things (IoT). To learn more http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/20…
e. Educate Check out video series: #ZYTQnA As A Small Business, Should I Focus On Sales Or Branding? #QuickTalkWithAmod Why Is Your Website Traffic Not Converting Into Sales For Your Business?
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/01-July-Newsletter.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-08-04 15:00:142019-08-04 07:07:21#WhatsUpOnline July 2019 Newsletter By ZYT
In this video, we are going to talk about why is your website not moving up on Google ranking? This question is also for SEO & online marketers, but it is also relevant for business owners who are running their own SEO campaigns this could be useful for them as well. 1) Thin Content: Now what I mean by thin content is content which is not powerful enough to hold the viewer. You may do all the SEO techniques and get your visitor on your website through SEO & other programs, but if you are not going to hold your visitor on your website, then basically it’s a lost opportunity. Because the visitor must be getting some basic information & he may just move on. Remember, customers are not looking at what you are offering, they are looking whether you have solved their problems. Are your websites addressing his problem? If you do that then customers will retain on your website & make no mistake Google is watching this, their bots-crawlers, collect this information, your browsers are sending this information to Google & other search engines. Based on that they will evaluate & see how much value you are providing to your visitor & then they will push your website up or keep it as it is. Therefore it really makes sense you have rich content on your website. Content that engages & urges the user to take action in the right direction to make their business goals. You need to ensure to have that rich content on a website that engages audience & builds that trust in his mind, so he can take specific action to connect & do business with you. Once that happens you will see your website moving up in the Google rankings.
2) The Stale Syndrome : When was the last you updated your website? In my experience, in most cases, 90% of businesses who make a website, don’t even look at the website for next say 2-3 years. Has your business stayed at the same level that was when your website was built? You have moved on Right? You widen your products/services, went into new areas/markets. Why isn’t updated on your website? This is a very big mistake & Google is watching this. Google always looking at your website whether it is very up to date, refreshed, fresh/relevant content for today’s time. For e.g. I have a page on website talking about iPhone 4 is this relevant today? No, it’s not, I must have a page that talks about iPhone 10 latest product info. So I need to keep on updating that page, so that it stays relevant with time, because my market, searchers, the audience is moving ahead, whether I do it or not. So I need to be intuned with the market, the audience who is becoming smart, so I need to update my website all times, so that they get the value & Google understands I am keeping in intune with that value that they are requesting from me & then they will push my website up.
3) Google Algorithm Updates It’s very technical, but it’s very important for all businesses to understand, that Google keeps on updating their algorithm from time to time. Now, this is intuned now the market is changing, how consumer behavior online is changing, how technology is changing. So they keep on changing their algorithm to ensure only the best content is shown up when searchers are made & therefore your website needs to adapt to these changes, needs to conform these guidelines that Google & other search engines are creating out. This could be in terms of having your website responsive, adpats to all mobile devices & keeps a very consistent experience to the user, could be in terms of security where having those specific SSL, https:// So that it creates trust in the mind of the visitor when transacting on your website. So all these technological updates, market behavioral changes are impacting your website’s presence in the eyes of Google & the consumer, first consumer & then Google. Your focus must be consumer first & then Google’s part will be taken care of. Once you start making these changes, Google will automatically observe that & help push your website up. So those were my 3 reasons why Google may not push your website up & how you can really work on some of these aspects to help Google rank you higher. There are some many other factors that you may want to look at.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/23-3-Reasons-Rankings-Not-Improving.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-07-12 09:27:082019-07-12 09:27:113 Reasons Why Your Google Rankings Are Going Down?
In this #TechKnow Session Parveen explains, Top 3 SEO Trends Look Ahead? What Are The Challenges And Opportunities It Brings?
Page Speed: At present, Google takes into consideration, both speed and optimization as the ranking signals. Therefore, it becomes evident that the optimization score is presently vital for ranking. The best thing is that you can deal with site optimization and result tracking, all by yourself. Google, over and over again states its commitment towards flawless user experience for its users. Prior, Google made use of the desktop’s page loading time to consider ranking, while currently, it is mobile page speed that turns into a ranking factor in case of mobile. The change essentially dictates that webmasters are required to investigate things that help in boosting the page speed that Google considers essential, as far as page speed evolution is concerned.
Amazon Search: Amazon is not considered to be a universal search engine, however, for product search and shopping, it serves to be a top destination for the users. It’s told that an astounding 56% of customers visit Amazon initially, on the off chance that they have to purchase something. If we consider a seller, it is considered an opportunity missed, on the off chance that he is not selling via Amazon. That is to say, the Amazon SEO strategy is necessary for 2019, in the event that you sell products via Amazon.
Mobile First Indexing: What happens to be Google’s brainchild, mobile-first indexing makes use of your mobile version of the site, so as to index and rank sites. The process is rolling out really quickly as have begun notifying webmasters regarding it. The thought behind mobile first indexing is that henceforth Google will be taking into consideration, mobile versions of a website for ranking.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/06-SEO-trends-and-techniques.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-07-12 09:08:572019-07-12 09:09:00SEO Trends That Will Matter Most in 2019- Challenges And Opportunities
In this #TechKnow Session Parveen explains, what are the SEO tips to improve website visibility in 2019?
Instead of Tips, suggest a process – Focus 90% on your website’s health. Universal principles never change – Health is Wealth. If you are fit and agile, you will be able to achieve much more. This rule will never change – not in 2019 or 3019 or 4019.
Start with a complete Website SEO Audit for your website. This audit needs to be based on your Key Performance Indicators e.g. conversions, traffic, rankings – depending on your business goals. Make sure the audit is very well documented and defines benchmarks for existing and desired metrics to measure along the way
Follow it up with a Website Fixing program. This should cover all critical and general corrections as documented in the SEO audit in a prioritized manner. Evaluate corrections and ensure correct documentation
Define a 3-Month or 100-Day Follow up Program to review the site again to verify set benchmarks and goals are being met
Move to the Promotion Program Audit – i.e. all external promotional elements like Social Media, Paid and Organic marketing, External SEO, etc. Goal oriented audit with documented benchmarks and goals
Set up reviews every 100 days to evaluate results and keep adapting.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/05-Improve-website-visibility.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-07-04 14:00:092019-07-03 08:58:26Follow 5 Stage SEO Process To Improve Website Visibility On Search
Hello Everyone! A lot of people ask me this question when I meet them, what is the basic principles of SEO success? And the reason is that they have either burned cash, trying to experiment or work with agencies or outsourced providers or themselves & not being able to achieve real, long term business benefits using online marketing. In this video, I’m going to tell you 3 Key Principles to effectively used to make your SEO campaigns successful & work for your online business.
1) Think Long Term: This is the most fundamental mistake most businesses make. They look at online marketing as a quick fix, a quick result driven, a quick money rich kind of an approach. So that once you put money online you get a major business. But in that kind of an approach you will always see results coming in bursts & actually do really well, sometimes will not do well & then you really analyze it for a period of time, you will find that you actually lost money rather than making it. Therefore having a long term vision is very crucial. Take the help of experts to really understand how to plan for the long term & make sure there are campaigns 12/24 months. This is very important. Because only then you will be able to see real online growth for your business.
2) Be Adaptive: Now I may have the longer vision, but if I am not adaptive, I will panic too soon & I’ve seen customers panicking within 3-4 months of the campaign & hey nothing is happening, nothing is working for me. What to do? And I’m losing money. Well, that’s where the adaptive approach is very crucial. Market place & competition is changing, technology is changing real fast & therefore if you be very rigid in your campaigns the chances of you panicking soon will be high. As an example, I’ve seen so many customers come to me & say hey Amod I used to get a lot of traffic visitors from Google 3 years ago, but today nothing is happening. So my counter question to them was OK, what kind of changes you have made to your campaign? They said NO, we do the same things that we did. So how are new results going to come out? Because Google has moved ahead, their search algorithms, their metrology of evaluating websites has tremendously changed. Your competition is coming, they have adapted, they have made the changes & that’s why they’re doing better than you. That is why being adaptable is very crucial. You need to be able to adapt to the market, to competition & technology at the same time. A lot of productive this thing is learning is about unlearning as well. You need to be able to unlearn a lot of things & adapt to new things. We will have a separate video on this aspect coming soon. So being adaptive is the way to move ahead.
3) Having The Right Support: Now in most cases businesses either stop their campaigns on their own for lack of resources or they have the technical expertise to do it or they feel that they can be managed in-house for the right results or they outsourced it to 3rd party agency or freelancer considering that they know the game & the marketing will yield results. However in most cases which has been observed that over a period of time when the evaluation is done the desired or the perceived goals or objectives are not met. And this is where having the right support is crucial, because in the market what we really see is there are more packaged solutions available around for e.g. you create a social media or Google ranking or generate XYZ traffic kind of packages. So it’s all getting packaged type, with no overall br& value or business value happening. Therefore you need the right support to think in an integrated manner on how platforms, which media, what strategy is going to work for you. And you as a business have to be a very key part of that discussion. Now once the goals are set you & your supporting team will work on that road map. Keep evaluating from time to time, be adaptive & achieve long term results for your business.
Key aspects to select support team: a) Integrity is very important & grossly overlooked by businesses very unfortunate b) Reliability in terms of how they’ve done? What kind of work has happened? What kind of results have been achieved in the market, reputation, etc. c) Bottom line whether they can deliver on your goals. You need to evaluate them. That’s why give that time in selecting your support partner. Don’t rush. Underst& whether your vision matches theirs, energies match. Once that happens then you will see the results coming in.
So those were my 3 principles to apply to the business to get started online or want to really drive business results using online marketing.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/20-3-principle-SEO-success.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-06-21 14:30:212019-06-24 11:55:31How To Plan Your SEO Campaigns For Leads, Sales And Online Branding?
ZoomYourTraffic Web Solutions C2, Wing C, Shreeram Residency, Behind Hotel Mirch Masala, Near Vandevi Temple. Kothrud, Pune 29, Maharashtra, India