SEO is about planning your website’s messaging with the audience and search engines together. Creating a communication strategy for your online business is by far the most critical part of your online marketing efforts. SEO is a small part of this. With SEO Content you want to:
Address the audience you are talking to (what they are searching, finding or exploring) as opposed to what you have to offer
Address the search engines telling them you have solid, relevant and useful content for visitors to look at. (This is the big change since a few years – keyword stuffing, keyword frequency, word limits, etc are all passe now) Content that is appreciated by viewers is automatically appreciated by the search engines (it is not the other way round as widely believed)
Interact and Engage your reader/viewer. Write (as if you are talking) to your viewer naturally. The higher the engagement, the better your SEO.
Get your viewers to share your content with others too. These are powerful signals for search engines to know your content is not just helpful for people viewing them but they are referring them to others too.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/013-integrate-SEO-into-your-content.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-09-11 15:00:212019-09-21 13:26:245 Aspects To Integrate SEO Into Website Content Strategy
In this #TechKnow Blog you will know about how to track traffic and leads from Google:
How can I track the number of people that are visiting my website from search engine?
Below is brief about the answer to the question. For detail explanation please watch the video.
Answer this question:
The easiest way is to install Google Analytics code on your website that will tell you not just how many visitors came in but where they came from, what did they do on your website, whether they took any action on your buttons, forms, email or phone links and lot more. There are more sophisticated tools like Moz as well but for beginners, GA is a great start. Hope this blog was helpful to you.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/012-Track-traffic-on-webiste.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-08-23 15:00:542019-08-23 10:25:11How To Track Visitors Coming To Your Website From Google & Other Search Engines?
As a SMB all of us are trying to generate leads for our business using online marketing these days. Right?
However there are lot of myths associated in the minds of SMB owners on how the leads are generated using online.
So in this video I’m going to talk about 3 such myths that exist in the minds of SMB owners.
Myth1: Once I Build My website the leads will automatically become.
I think it’s a very good thought to have in mind, that once you build a good website leads will automatically start coming. It’s not the case. Just having a website is not going to help. You will have to nurture it just like your regular business. Do keep adding content and keep optimizing it for search, also build your social media presence, blogs content.Unless this happens your leads are not going to come organic way. Therefore just having a website will not have nurturing that Web site is going to get you those leads.
Myth2: Paid Marketing Equals Leads.
And this again is a very good thought and we really feel that once you put money in Google Adwords and Facebook marketing that the leads are going to come. Does it happen really? I’m sure it doesn’t. Because in most cases you will see the kind of leads that you get from these campaigns are either irrelevant in some cases even junk and why is that?
The reason for that is the campaigns have not been designed keeping your business keeping your target customer in mind. You need to create the copies you need to create ads in such a way that can really establish & identify who is going to see it.
And whether the person is going to connect with you is your prospects customer.
So all this analysis is very critical before starting your paid campaigns because mind you paid campaigns are extremely expensive as you will be very well aware of and therefore unless you plan you will burn money. And therefore paid marketing just by starting paid marketing will not give you leads.
Myth3: Every Connect That Happens Should Be Of A Qualified Lead And A Sale.
And this again is a big myth. Every connect that is happening through your online website may not convert into a lead may not become paying customer immediately. That lead also needs to be nurtured. And in many ways in most cases it would be through talk or one on one meeting or some kind of representation.
In other cases it could be through re-marketing retargeting reconnecting by various means Emailers, whatsapp campaigns. Using these mediums you will have to nurture those connects into leads for future.
It cannot be that someone is connecting you and it becomes your lead and a paying customer within the next five days. It’s not going to happen and you may have definitely observed that right?
Therefore, be very careful in defining your online campaigns in such a way that
You get your relevant leads
You nurture them well
You are really able to one on one connect with them before they become your paying customers.
So if we go through this cycle we will be able to see great leads and great paying customers for your business using online marketing.
I hope, I was able to help you demystify some of these myths.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/30-3-Myths-SMB-Lead-Generation-1.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-08-23 10:37:392019-08-23 10:37:453 Deadly Myths Of Lead Generation Using Online Marketing And How To Prevent Them?
In most cases cusotmers say well, this is online right, so anybody can come & see my website.
Well, in this video we are going to see why audience is so crucial for defining online ROI for your business?
There are 3 ways How You Can Define Your Online Audience? Let’s get started
1) Know Thy Business:
Treat your audience as if you are sitting right in front of customer across the table.
So if you customer is sitting across, before he makes buying decision. Those questions need to be answered to yourself & then you’re content to be positioned in that manner. Because you would want to talk to your potential customers right?
You won’t want to talk to everyone at the street about your product. You would want to talk to customers who are going to give you time who are interested in buying from you.
Know your business, what are the questions, what are the problems. Do not optimize you online content for search engines, optimize for your customers problems & solutions that you provide to them. Because, make no mistake your customers are looking at solutions on the web not searching for random website.
2) Purpose Of Your Audience:
Now this will vary from business to business. But you need to clearly understand, identify & established what the purpose of that audience is when he comes to your website or online presence.
Is he coming for information?
Is he coming to take some action? Or
Is he coming to make some transaction? May buying from your store.
That purpose will be very clearly identified, established & presented to your customer.
Because many cases I have seen retail websites, giving away too much information without the main transactional calls. On the other hand I see lot of B2B websites giving a lot of transactional CTAs without providing right information. This is going to take your customer away. As I said customers are going to come to your website for solutions to their problems.
Therefore you need to be able to position yourself, your content, messaging in such a way you & they are very clear when they come online as to what they want & what has been delivered to them.
3) Audience Demography:
This is also an important aspect, but highly overlooked. Because you may have the relevant, engaging content, but if you are not hitting the right demography they you may be losing big opportunities.
Example: Is your business geared towards interacting with CEOs or you are trying to educate mid management through your online presence or you are trying to provide information to base level executives? Is that clear? Is it clear on your website? Do you know who is going to watch that content? Have your positioned your content? If you have very basic information given out & CEOs coming out watching out your content are they going to be impressed at all? No. Or you really give out high end stuff & your audience is the base level executives looking to find information so that he can create reports to present it to his boss, even he is going to get stuck. Because the way they will interpret, deceive for the language is going to be extremely different right?
So you really need to know who is going to read that content & how they are going to interpret it towards taking business actions & business decisions. So understanding of that demography becomes so crucial. So those were 3 ways of establishing your online audience, there are so many other factors well but I have tried to cover top 3 according to me.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/29-3-Steps-For-Defining-Online-Audience.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-08-16 16:00:272019-08-16 09:46:38How Can Audience Profiling Help Reduce Marketing Costs And Improve Online ROI?
Below is brief about the answer to the question.For detail explanation please watch the video.
Any keyword that generates a relevant click through to your page is a money keyword.
This is in opposition to popular belief that keywords that are highly searched are the money keywords. This may be true for some business domains/verticals.
However, the real game is not bringing in traffic to the website, but to get them to pay for your service or inquire for a future purchase. That is where money changes hands and hence always keep a watch on keywords that bring “relevant traffic” as opposed to “a ton of traffic” to your website.
Example: “latest iPhone X ” may generate a ton of traffic for my iPhone franchise website but am not sure why that search was fired for – did the visitor want to know features or wanted to compare with older versions or wanted to buy that phone. I will get mixed traffic although a lot of it.
Instead, if someone fires in “exchange offer for iPhone X” – does that ring a bell? Does it clearly tell that the visitor is looking for options to buy (rather exchange his phone for another one) – this is money and hence a money keyword? This may have lower traffic volume but highly relevant and targeted.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/011-Money-Keyword-SEO.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-08-16 15:00:302019-08-16 08:18:01Money Keywords In SEO - What Are These And How To Identify Paying Visitors?
In this ever-changing online world where things changed over six months. What approach should be taken to be able to grow the online business sustainability?
interesting question and to that my answer was If we takes care of
these 3 aspects, we would be able to build a sustainable and stable
business over the long term. Let’s see what they are.
1. Intent: In the online world, a billion searches are happening every day for
various reasons. For example, you are an online store selling mobile
phones what could be the more pertinent search for you? An iPhone
history our latest iPhone X Model which is more relevant for you? The
second one Right? Which means understanding the context of what that
search is so important for your business.
Because if I were to
optimize for iPhone history which has been searched 10K times. It’s not
going to bring your business. It just going to bring me traffic where
people are trying to search for the iPhone history.
people to buy from you, Right? Therefore, capture the intent of the
keywords being typed in and then optimize your online presence for that
intent. That will always deliver relevant traffic for you and relevant
traffic means business.
2) Content: Once you’ve established intent on the search. You must quickly able to position the content that addresses that specific intent. So if in the previous example: latest iPhone X model Right? The content should be positioned to show various versions of the model, colors & specifications & everything that the user wants to know when he is making that final decision. What’s more? There should be also things like giving him comparisons to other models so that he can make an informed decision and at that place itself. If he has a query, he should be able to connect with you as well. So positioning that content is so very important. So you understand the intent then you position your content to be able to convert that relevant traffic into an engaged one.
3) Engagement & Enablement: The part of the content was to ensure that you create your content in such a way that the user remains engaged on your website or your online presence. So there are some questions, he is talking to you, looking at videos, reviews. He is able to ask questions. It’s all engagement.
once you’ve got him engaged you have to be able to give him the power to
make those buying decisions and to be able to simplify his buying
experience. So you have an e-commerce facility on your website so he can
make that purchase decision. You have a facility where he can request a
quote, he can compare models, and you can give him offerings of
accessories along with his purchases. All that is enablement for the customer to make that buying decision.
So if you go through this root INTENT | CONTENT | ENGAGEMENT WITH ENABLEMENT
of whatever happens in the online world, technology will change, the
competition will increase, and search engines will go up and down. But
you are directly targeting the customer. If we do that then that is no
harm to business your business would always remain stably sustainable.
Yes, you will have to make those changes. You will have to adapt to
changing new technology and environment.
But the primary focus is
the customer. So if you really understand your customer, you will be
able to deliver long term business for your customers and grow your
I hope this blog was helpful. If you have any questions please write to us on the email is shown on your screen.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/28-3-Aspects-For-Online-Sustainability_1.jpg7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-08-09 10:30:592019-08-09 10:31:02How To Build An Online Business Sustainable Long Term With Changing Technology?
In this video, we are going to talk about why is your website not moving up on Google ranking? This question is also for SEO & online marketers, but it is also relevant for business owners who are running their own SEO campaigns this could be useful for them as well. 1) Thin Content: Now what I mean by thin content is content which is not powerful enough to hold the viewer. You may do all the SEO techniques and get your visitor on your website through SEO & other programs, but if you are not going to hold your visitor on your website, then basically it’s a lost opportunity. Because the visitor must be getting some basic information & he may just move on. Remember, customers are not looking at what you are offering, they are looking whether you have solved their problems. Are your websites addressing his problem? If you do that then customers will retain on your website & make no mistake Google is watching this, their bots-crawlers, collect this information, your browsers are sending this information to Google & other search engines. Based on that they will evaluate & see how much value you are providing to your visitor & then they will push your website up or keep it as it is. Therefore it really makes sense you have rich content on your website. Content that engages & urges the user to take action in the right direction to make their business goals. You need to ensure to have that rich content on a website that engages audience & builds that trust in his mind, so he can take specific action to connect & do business with you. Once that happens you will see your website moving up in the Google rankings.
2) The Stale Syndrome : When was the last you updated your website? In my experience, in most cases, 90% of businesses who make a website, don’t even look at the website for next say 2-3 years. Has your business stayed at the same level that was when your website was built? You have moved on Right? You widen your products/services, went into new areas/markets. Why isn’t updated on your website? This is a very big mistake & Google is watching this. Google always looking at your website whether it is very up to date, refreshed, fresh/relevant content for today’s time. For e.g. I have a page on website talking about iPhone 4 is this relevant today? No, it’s not, I must have a page that talks about iPhone 10 latest product info. So I need to keep on updating that page, so that it stays relevant with time, because my market, searchers, the audience is moving ahead, whether I do it or not. So I need to be intuned with the market, the audience who is becoming smart, so I need to update my website all times, so that they get the value & Google understands I am keeping in intune with that value that they are requesting from me & then they will push my website up.
3) Google Algorithm Updates It’s very technical, but it’s very important for all businesses to understand, that Google keeps on updating their algorithm from time to time. Now, this is intuned now the market is changing, how consumer behavior online is changing, how technology is changing. So they keep on changing their algorithm to ensure only the best content is shown up when searchers are made & therefore your website needs to adapt to these changes, needs to conform these guidelines that Google & other search engines are creating out. This could be in terms of having your website responsive, adpats to all mobile devices & keeps a very consistent experience to the user, could be in terms of security where having those specific SSL, https:// So that it creates trust in the mind of the visitor when transacting on your website. So all these technological updates, market behavioral changes are impacting your website’s presence in the eyes of Google & the consumer, first consumer & then Google. Your focus must be consumer first & then Google’s part will be taken care of. Once you start making these changes, Google will automatically observe that & help push your website up. So those were my 3 reasons why Google may not push your website up & how you can really work on some of these aspects to help Google rank you higher. There are some many other factors that you may want to look at.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/23-3-Reasons-Rankings-Not-Improving.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-07-12 09:27:082019-07-12 09:27:113 Reasons Why Your Google Rankings Are Going Down?
Hello Everyone! As an SEO marketer and salesperson, I meet a lot of customers every day and it is invariably found out that there are 3 questions that pop-up in most meetings.
In this video, we’re going to look at three such questions and how to effectively handle them to come up with successful outcomes. 1) Google Rankings Most customers start with meetings by saying they’re my previous agency was not able to deliver on the Google rankings that they had promised and how do you intend to deliver on that one?
If the meeting starts on this note, it indicates a lot of education needs to be done with clients. Start asking questions in terms of their objectives? why did they want to make the Google rankings? What is the purpose?
In most cases, the purpose is to generate leads and business for them. But then is Google ranking the only way to do it? But since they have heard from friends, their experience tells them that once we have Google rankings we are going to have a business. On their part, it’s very fair.
But as an SEO marketer, it’s our job, it’s our duty to educate them to understand the link between Google rankings, right traffic and lead generation, lead qualification and eventual sales. Therefore education with the customer when such a question comes up is very important.
2) How Is Your Program Different From Other Agencies? This question also pops up and also shows that the customer is trying to create benchmarking to decide whom they want to go.? This is fair in a way but again, a comparative approach will not work. Your methodologies differ, your approaches differ. What’s more important is understanding the customer’s vision and objectives and then be able to apply through your methodology to achieve that.
Don’t try to compare other programs with yours. Your conviction of really achieving set goals to deliver, what promises you make can be fulfilled should be really understood by the customer. Only then the comparison will stop. Otherwise, he’s going to rise from your meeting into another one to look for comparative options. Make your proposition unique.
3) Pricing 99% of projects boil down to this factor – Pricing Plans. This X-agency has given me A price, Y has B and yours say C which is 5 times more than what the others. Why is that? Understand clearly that probably you have not been able to educate your customer by now. This is a very really good indicator. This also calls for another round with customer, share good case studies, good examples of similar projects that you have done with delivered results. customers will have budgets, but then ideally he should say – “This is my budget and now how can we achieve these objectives?”
That’s the one where you can then align, probably stage it or break it into parts or just focus on the few areas. Way to go. By comparing with An agency and B agency will not serve any purpose. Once these are answered confidently, you are on your way to sign the contract with your customers.
http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/19-3-Tricky-Customer-Questions.png7201280adminhttp://www.zoomyourtraffic.in/zoomyourtraffic.com-2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color-big-300x138.pngadmin2019-06-14 12:57:562019-06-14 12:58:49How To Effectively Answer Client’s Tricky Questions During SEO Meetings?
ZoomYourTraffic Web Solutions C2, Wing C, Shreeram Residency, Behind Hotel Mirch Masala, Near Vandevi Temple. Kothrud, Pune 29, Maharashtra, India